This game mode includes four teams of three battling for coins in a casual-friendly, combat-focused setting. The team that reaches the max limit first, or the team with the most cash banked at the end of the round, wins.
- Eliminating a contestant will cause them to drop all of their cash and an additional $1,000.
- Each coin dropped represents $1,000.
- Running over a coin will pick it up.
- The more cash you have, the longer a trail of coins behind you will get, making you a bigger target.
- Interacting with a vault will start a 10 second timer for it to open.
- Once a vault has opened, it will drop the amount of cash displayed above it. This value is $5,000 at the start of the match, and increases to $10,000 later in the match.
- Interacting with a cashout station will deposit all of the user's current cash, and that amount will be permanently added to the team's total.
- Once a team reaches or exceeds $40,000 deposited cash, they win.